Services @ 2900 Minnesota Ave are currently postponed.
We are hoping to begin celebrating in-person in the spring of 2021.
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 9 am - Noon remain in effect.
Please call 913-371-5810 for assistance
Weekly sermons and monthly newsletter are being mailed to members and faithful attendees
If you want to be added to mail list, please call or email
Grandview Baptist Church KCK shares space with FBC-KCK. Their Sunday worship is at 10:00 am in Fellowship Hall with Pastor Melissa Newberry.
Welcome, and thank you for visiting First Baptist Church of Kansas City, Kansas Web Page. We hope that our website highlights the worship, fellowship and service opportunities available. Please feel free to read more about our church on this site. We would love to connect and share with you our love for Jesus Christ and for you, our neighbor.
Pastor Bill Delphia
This Week’s Encouraging Word:
“I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” ~John 16:33 (NLT)~
Seeing beyond the purpose of sharing
As disciples of Jesus Christ at FBCKCK, we share our church facilities with congregations of three other churches and three ministries:
1. To further the gospel in our city and fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15; Acts 1:8)
2. To practice our brotherly love by "loving the stranger" in our land (Deuteronomy 10:19; Leviticus 19:34), and helping those who can't afford to own property.
3. To serve as good stewards (Titus 1:7). Sharing expenses is good financial stewardship. Recognizing that the church property belongs to the Lord, not to us (Psalm 24:1), as His stewards we expand its use to include congregations who speak other languages.
4. To grow ourselves. We hope to benefit from the strengths of other congregations (and share our strengths with them, too). As we work with people from other backgrounds, we develop patience (Colossians 3:12- 14). In addition, learning about other cultures better equips us for the missionary task.
5. To reflect now the future unity which will be realized when "a great multitude from every nation, from all tribes and peoples" shall stand before the God's throne (Revelation 7:9; 5:9).
Seeing beyond the purpose of sharing and thanking the Lord for
First Baptist Church, KCK
Grandview Baptist Church KCK
Urban Scholastic Center (USC)
Greater Love Pentecostal Church
Keep It Simple Narcotics
KCK Karen Baptist Christian Church
ALL BIBLE STUDIES IN THE BUILDING ARE POSTPONED - Grandview Bible Study is on Facebook Live each Wednesday evening at 6 PM
Congratulations to Keep It Simple NA for 17 years at FBC-KCK since April 2003—April Anniversary event in Fellowship Hall was cancelled
These are unprecedented times. This is only the second time in U.S. history that churches have been ordered to close (the other time was during the Spanish flu).