Services are held at 2900 Minnesota Avenue Kansas City, Kansas 66102
Sunday morning service @ 9:40 am
Sunday School @ 11:00 am-12 Noon
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 9 am - Noon
913 - 371 - 5810
Welcome, and thank you for visiting First Baptist Church of Kansas City, Kansas online. We hope that our website highlights the worship, fellowship and service opportunities available. Please feel free to read more about our church on this site, or come in for a visit. We would love to greet you and share with you our love for Jesus Christ and for you, our neighbor. Pastor Bill Delphia
The Book Of Hebrews
Chapter 11: “Faith Walk”
On Saturday November 2nd
We will begin with Fellowship at 9 AM followed by our study
November Encouraging Word:
“Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.” ~ Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Creative Card Makers
The group meets next on third Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at NOON in Room 118.
You will need to bring handmade cards to trade (one for each person attending, usually five or so) and basic tools like scissors and adhesives.
A technique will be demonstrated, and you will be able to make a card using it with all necessary materials provided.
Contact Peggy Longstaff @ 913-342-3810 if you plan to attend so members will know how many trading cards to make, as well as have sufficient materials on hand.
Come share your creativity and learn new card making techniques The handmade cards are given to charities as well as Gayle Crews Circle to send to members and friends who are not able to attend church.
See beyond the purpose of sharing
As disciples of Jesus Christ at FBCKCK, we share our church facilities with congregations of four other churches and three ministries:
1. To further the gospel in our city and fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15; Acts 1:8)
2. To practice our brotherly love by "loving the stranger" in our land (Deuteronomy 10:19; Leviticus 19:34), and helping those who can't afford to own property.
3. To serve as good stewards (Titus 1:7). Sharing expenses is good financial stewardship. Recognizing that the church property belongs to the Lord, not to us (Psalm 24:1), as His stewards we expand its use to include congregations who speak other languages.
4. To grow ourselves. We hope to benefit from the strengths of other congregations (and share our strengths with them, too). As we work with people from other backgrounds, we develop patience (Colossians 3:12- 14). In addition, learning about other cultures better equips us for the missionary task.
5. To reflect now the future unity which will be realized when "a great multitude from every nation, from all tribes and peoples" shall stand before the God's throne (Revelation 7:9; 5:9).
See beyond the purpose of sharing and thank the Lord for blessing us.
First Baptist Church, KCK
Grandview Baptist Church
Greater Love Pentecostal Church Keep It Simple Narcotics Anonymous
KCK Karen Baptist Christian Church Stitching Change
Servant Community Church Urban Scholastic Center
Thanksgiving Dinner on Saturday November 23rd hosted by Grandview in Fellowship Hall at 11:30. Bring a potluck dish to share. This is open to all ministries that are in our building.