Services @ 2900 Minnesota Ave are postponed.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we will continue to follow CDC guidelines to help keep this virus in check. It involves missing April 5th (Palm Sunday) and April 12th (Easter Sunday). Celebrations will be rescheduled when it becomes apparent that it is safe for us to meet together again.
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 9 am - Noon remain in effect.
Please call 913 - 371 - 5810 for assistance
Weekly sermons and monthly newsletter are being mailed to members and faithful attendees
If you want to be added to mail list, please call or email
Grandview Baptist Church KCK shares space with FBC-KCK. Their Sunday worship is on Facebook Live at 10:50 am with Pastor Melissa Newberry.
Welcome, and thank you for visiting First Baptist Church of Kansas City, Kansas online. We hope that our website highlights the worship, fellowship and service opportunities available. Please feel free to read more about our church on this site. We would love to connect and share with you our love for Jesus Christ and for you, our neighbor.
Pastor Bill Delphia
April Encouraging Word:
“Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered Himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God.” ~ Ephesians 5:2 NLT~
See beyond the purpose of sharing
As disciples of Jesus Christ at FBCKCK, we share our church facilities with congregations of four other churches and three ministries:
1. To further the gospel in our city and fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15; Acts 1:8)
2. To practice our brotherly love by "loving the stranger" in our land (Deuteronomy 10:19; Leviticus 19:34), and helping those who can't afford to own property.
3. To serve as good stewards (Titus 1:7). Sharing expenses is good financial stewardship. Recognizing that the church property belongs to the Lord, not to us (Psalm 24:1), as His stewards we expand its use to include congregations who speak other languages.
4. To grow ourselves. We hope to benefit from the strengths of other congregations (and share our strengths with them, too). As we work with people from other backgrounds, we develop patience (Colossians 3:12- 14). In addition, learning about other cultures better equips us for the missionary task.
5. To reflect now the future unity which will be realized when "a great multitude from every nation, from all tribes and peoples" shall stand before the God's throne (Revelation 7:9; 5:9).
See beyond the purpose of sharing and thank the Lord for blessing us.
First Baptist Church, KCK
Grandview Baptist Church KCK
Greater Love Pentecostal Church Keep It Simple Narcotics Anonymous
KCK Karen Baptist Christian Church Stitching Change
Urban Scholastic Center
Message from Rakmi Shaiza at Stitching Change:
I have faith that, if we choose to stand on the side of love and patience, practice healthy habits and care for others, we will overcome this virus. Love and peace!! We have bought the new materials we needed to make the masks with the fabric we already had on-hand so our volunteers have started working. Thanks to your donations, the face masks will be donated free to those who need them. Stitching Change will not be keeping any of the funds donated for this project Thank you so much to everyone who has already donated to our NON-MEDICAL FACE MASK project. We love you, Kansan Citians!
ALL BIBLE STUDIES IN THE BUILDING ARE POSTPONED
Congratulations to Keep It Simple NA for 17 years at FBC-KCK since April 2003—April Anniversary event in Fellowship Hall cancelled
These are unprecedented times. This is only the second time in U.S. history that churches have been ordered to close (the other time was during the Spanish flu).