Due to the weakening of the COVID Pandemic over the last month, we will begin to lessen our requirements as we Worship together. Please take note of these changes beginning Sunday April 3rd.
1) Face masks will be optional rather than required as we meet for Worship in our Sanctuary.
They will still be provided if you need one.
2) Please continue to sit with social distancing in mind: Families may sit together in a group without social distancing from one another.
3) Hymnals will be back in the pew racks for our hymn selections, the words to the hymns will no longer be printed in our bulletin.
4) As we have been doing, please pick up your bulletin (and on the first Sunday of every month, the Communion elements) from the table in the entrance of the Sanctuary as you arrive.
5) In small group Sunday school classes and meetings in our class rooms, masks are still strongly encouraged to be worn!
6) As always if you have symptoms of a cold or the flu, we ask that you stay at home until you are feeling better.
We want to thank everyone for their cooperation as we continue to keep one another safe from this ever-evolving pandemic! If the spreading of this disease reoccurs in the future, we will make appropriate changes in our guidelines.